Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winter Fun

I love the snow, but I'm to the point were I'm ready for warm weather and gardening! We did enjoy the snow while it lasted and here a few of the pictures I took. 

Allison will ride a 4-wheeler in any weather. She's way heartier than I am! Elijah taking full advantage of sledding all by himself and not having to take turns. 


Aunt Ang was here for a while and enjoyed pulling two kids! Yes, that is a guy holding a gun on the road. Crazy coyote hunters! Thankfully he left shortly after he saw a bunch of little kids running around.  


It's been years since we had a sledding party, so we were due! 


Watching all the big kids and loving the outdoors!


Ethan flying over the ramp at the bottom of the hill.


Wipe out!!!


Six Girls + One Tube = Popped Tube by Bottom of Hill


This guy never takes a break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment