Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anton turns 3

 Anton turned three years old on the February 11th. To make his day special I got him a little frog cupcake from the bakery for coffee time. He loved it, although I think he only ate the frosting. :) Right now Anton loves puzzles and racing his trucks through the house with Elijah. They're such maniacs! He really doesn't like the cold outdoors right now, and prefers to stay inside playing. His favorite cartoons are anything Tom and Jerry. 


Such a happy, sweet boy! 


I love Amazon! I ordered a couple puzzles and a little game for him. He was so excited to see the UPS guy come with is gift! He is BIG into puzzles right now. If you're looking for a fun gift for a 2.5-3 year old I would recommend the little wooden Melissa and Doug puzzles. They come in a 4 pack and each puzzle is 12 pieces. PERFECT for little ones to do by themselves!


Anton and his cake. He is a hot, sweaty mess from running around with a toy dump truck! We ended up having cake at the comfort house in Pella. My Grandma had a stroke and wasn't expected to live much longer. So most of my family was their with her. They had a nice area in the basement that the kids could play in and we could eat and visit. It was nice to be with everyone even though Grandma's situation was sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment