Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

Today is the first day back to school! Amelia starts kindergarten and Ethan 3rd grade. Both were excited about seeing friends and starting a new year, although Ethan won't admit it. :) Both have wonderful teachers that will keep them busy and learning lots. Hope I can keep up with two kids doing homework this year!

I asked them to stand close so I could get a picture of them together, this is as close as it gets I guess.

Amelia looking sweet and super excited for school!

Ethan looking a little sleepy eyed, but still ready for a new school year!

Yesterday we had back to school night, Amelia got to pick her desk and chose to sit next to her cousin John, I don't expect this seating arrangement to last long. :)

Ethan had the best seat in the class, the one closest to the window! With no AC this is an added bonus! (Cousin John helped him put his supplies away) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment