Friday, September 2, 2011

August

In addition to the posts I all ready did for the month I had a handful of pictures that didn't really justify their own post. So here's a little re-cap of the little things we did last month of summer!

One of these things doesn't belong... Anton is such a pest to our cats, I'm truly surprised at how much they tolerate him! If you're in need of a good cat that will take lots of "love" from kids we have one more to find a home for!

Elijah fell off his bike and needed two stitches. He did a great job for the doctor and his chin has healed nicely.

And I wonder why I'm running the dishwasher twice a day! Seriously, 6 spoons and two bowls and he's eating with his hands!!!

We've had a small tree frog invasion, so far we've removed three from inside our house. They seem to like hanging out on our toilets.

Like I don't know your hiding in the corner eating a doughnut hole Elijah. :)

Our church has added a new addition with two nurseries which I helped with. This is the artwork we painted in the toddler nursery.

We almost have the bottom of our house finished with siding! The kids saw the improvement and wanted to update their playhouse. So I found a gallon of 11 year old white house paint in our basement and with Grandma's help they were on their way to a nice clean white playhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment