Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fishing

I have to play catch up a little, it's been a busy week outdoors for us. I am so happy to be working in the garden and cleaning up the yard! Last weekend Ang came over and we went fishing in our pond. The kids caught five sunfish that we relocated to a little pond Mark built this spring. I caught a large snapping turtle. Our plan was to drive him down the road to the Muchakinock Creek. But after leaving Mark, Ethan and Amelia on turtle patrol while Ang and I ran back to the house. He escaped and jumped in the pond again.



All geared up for fishing.


A shot of the vicious snapping turtle I caught in a 5-gallon bucket. He did try to bite several times.

Getting fishing poles ready to go.

A happy boy that loves the outdoors!

Amelia caught the first fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment