Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Birds

Our chicks and ducks continue to grow and grow. I had know idea ducks grew so fast. They are nearly the size of full grown chickens! Amelia especially enjoys them. She loves to hold the chicks, which now have their feathers and look much cuter. :) We only have three ducks but they make a lot of work. They are constantly spilling their water so I have to give them new bedding twice a day. Oh well, I knew ducks like water. :)


Amelia likes to hold the ducks, but the ducks don't like to be held. They make a horrible quacking/honking noise anytime you remove them from their pen.

Amelia put this chick on the 4-wheeler I thought she was kind of cute.

Elijah is riding on a concrete rooster that I saved from my brothers trash. See Alex not only is this rooster a lovely garden ornament it's a fun ride-on toy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment