Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Fun

I am way behind in posting! This seems to be the norm for me and blogging anymore. Anyway with the great weather we've had over the last month our family has kept busy outside enjoying it! 


If you live in Iowa with small boys, you have muddy season and dusty season. This is Anton during muddy season. He left of jeans outside in the yard with his shoes, and yes those socks were once white. Can't count on the older siblings to keep an eye on him I guess.


Allison looking sweet in a little shirt from Auntie Ang.


Poor Allison has to put up with so much! I don't how she puts up with all the others so well!


I don't remember what they were doing, but they look like trouble. :) 


Must be a good cartoon!


Potty seat and Bumbo Seat, I guess they look alike. At least Anton thinks so, I caught him peeing in the Bumbo.  :(


Ethan broke his arm on the monkey bars at school a couple weeks ago. He was playing on the monkey bars and fell off the top. This is just a hard splint, he now has a bright green cast. We go back next week to see how it's healing and how much longer the cast will need to stay on. 


I've been trying to keep up with yard work and house work, and neither one looks very good at this point. But I'm gaining! Mark got rained out one day last week and played with the kids in the yard while I cleared off part of my garden.


Ethan trying to hoe weeds with one arm. It didn't work so well, so I used the rototiller and it looks much better!


We got seven chicks, this was Mark's idea to give the kids responsibility not mine. It will be amazing if they all live, Anton isn't very gentle. :)


Can you find the baby in the piles of laundry?


Aw, someone gave Allison a bear to sleep with.


The girls ready for church on Easter morning.


All the kids on Easter.


Don't you love when kids learn to dress themselves? 
Elijah is ready to go to grandmas in Anton's shirt on inside out and his pants on backwards. If he had on his boots they would most likely be on the wrong feet. Funny, you would think they would at least get things on right 50% of the time, but it doesn't happen. :) At least he's trying though!


Mark and Allison before Allison's first ride in the tractor. 

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,

    Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this post. Very fun! Love to see how your family is growing.

    Hope all is well - take care!

    ReplyDelete