Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baptism

Last Sunday we had baptism for Allison, along with her cousin Natalie.


 I had a baptism dress bought for Allison before she was born because it was very cheap. But she grew so fast that it didn't fit well and I ended up buying he another one. I hope she'll be able to wear this one again for Easter!


Allison didn't even wake up when Pastor Visser sprinkled her head with water.


All TEN of our kids did very well, we were all thankful that no one misbehaved! :) 


Sometimes it's easy to skip pictures like this one with just Mark, me and Allison because we've been there, done that. But, I do try hard to take pictures of everyone so one day they will have something fun to look back at.  


My sister-in-law Becky took this one for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment