Sunday, February 5, 2012

Angry Birds

I remember when I was in grade school I didn't get to bring treats to school for my birthday because it was during the summer. As a kid I felt like I missed out a little, but as a parent of two kids with summer birthdays I thought great, less work! However, last week was Amelia's half birthday and she came home very excited to be able to bring snacks for her class. Our school celebrates the kids with summer birthdays at their half birthday so everyone can bring a snack in if they choose to!   



Amelia choose to bring in Angry Birds cupcakes. These are characters from a little game they like to play. I found the idea for them on Pinterest, my favorite site to find fun things to make or do!


 I gathered the supplies and baked the cupcakes while Amelia decorated them with little faces. She LOVED it! 


 The kids later decided to color Angry Birds together.


They stacked my laundry, which is never ending! It reminded me of one of the little towers they try to knock over in the Angry Birds game. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment