Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Preschool Visit

Last week I took time to visit Amelia's preschool class. I arrived during snack time and then we moved on to free reading time. I started reading a book to Amelia and a couple Boender cousins that are in her class, and ended up with half the class joining us. :) It was great to see them so attentive and fun to hear their comments. I'm sure preschool teachers hear it all!



Amelia was the leader on Tuesday so she got to sit on the chair by her teacher.




She is working on her turtle craft in the picture. Every turtle needs pink toenails, don't you think!


Putting the finishing touches on her turtle.



Classroom wall art, flowers with the petals saying what each child is thankful for.



You might wonder what a train has to do with preschool. Well, this in just another way God is trying to teach me patience. You see we live on the "wrong" side of the tracks, and I will often end up waiting on the train to pass. Sometimes it's quick other times 15 minutes, and it never arrives at the same time, so I can't even plan accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment