Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elijah

Saturday afternoon we went to my parents for a little birthday party for Elijah. We had hoped to spend the afternoon fishing but it looked like rain so we just hung out in the machine shed. When Mark and I headed to Monroe to get pizza we met a convoy of government storm chasers about five miles long! I felt like I was in the movie Twister! :) This made me feel a little nervous about being in the machine shed during such questionable weather. :) We ended up getting a HUGE downpour, thankfully with no tornadoes. :) I didn't take much for pictures, but you can see a few more on my facebook page from my sister if you like.

Elijah with a little cake Grandma bought. He LOVES the dirtbike!

Elijah and Anton (almost 2 years and almost 4 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment