Thursday, May 21, 2009

What we're up to

Nothing much going on here. I'm happy that Elijah is feeling better! He a long week last week battling ear infection with an antibiotic that didn't work plus it gave him a terrible tummy ache. Ethan and I are both looking forward to school being finished, he says that he's bored and they do the same things everyday. Only one more week left! Hopefully he will cooperate this summer and continue to read and do school work sheets. With the nice weather (other than the wind) I've spent a lot of time in the garden/yard things are starting to look nice again. Ethan and Amelia also like to help in the yard. Amelia insists that I get her a flower every time I buy one. She always chooses something pink. :) She is a lot of fun to have around. She LOVES flowers!


Making cookies. Elijah sampled the dough and didn't like it, I think it was the texture.


Following Uncle Kurt around the race track in Fremont. We ordered helmets for the kids, but neither one fits quite right. :(

Elijah pretending to drive while the others are riding. If you want to make him happy let him "drive" something.

Amelia is still happy to play with the goose. I let him loose all day today and he stayed around the house. He slept in the grass or on the front step of the house. He has nearly doubled in size!

No comments:

Post a Comment