Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

The kids had been asking when they could set up and decorate the tree for a couple weeks. So the Friday after Thanksgiving I hauled out the tree and we went to work. (This is the first time in many years that I haven't gone shopping! Amelia had a fever the night before so I thought it would be best to keep her home.) It was a lot of fun to watch the kids pull out all our decorations. It was like they were meeting up with an old friend they hadn't seen in years, they were so excited! Something else I decided to do this year was to put colored lights and all the kids decorations on the big tree. I have decorated our tree in a theme for the past 8 years & now I'll let the kids have a turn. (They did get their own tree last year but 3 decorated trees is a bit much.)

Ethan adding his bulldozer ornament to the tree.

I told you they were excited! :)

Elijah's job - untangling the lights.

The finished tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment