Thursday, December 11, 2008

Farm Bureau Annual Meeting

Mark and I are part of the Young Farmer Advisory Committee for Farm Bureau. We are one of nine couples from around the state on the committee. Last week we spent a couple days in DesMoines for the annual meeting. This was the first time that we left Elijah overnight. I was nervous about about it because he hadn't been sleeping well and had a cold. He did fine and we were so busy I didn't have time to miss the kids.


The YF committee being recognized during the meeting.

Our president, Greg gave the speech.


Me, Jody and Brooke, all the second year gals hanging out.
Nice wine glass Chad!

I find it funny how last year we had a conference room for all the young farmers to go to and hardly anyone came. This year we got a extra hotel room and we had over 40 people come with 5+ standing in the hall! This many people in a room all at once gets a little loud, glad I was the guy in the next room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment