Friday, December 26, 2014

Vacation 2014 - Lake of the Ozarks

So it's the day after Christmas and I'm just now posting about our summer vacation. I guess you could say I've kept busy the last few months. :) So now to try and catch up!


This year we did vacation with my family. We enjoy a shorter drive to the Lake of the Ozarks near where my sister and brother-in-law live. Big Surf water park is a favorite for our kids. It's not very big or busy which is perfect for keeping track of 5 kids going in all directions. 


Mark and Ethan braved the big slide. They told me I wouldn't like it so I took their word for it and just watched. :)


Amelia and the rest of us loved the wave pool!


Vacation time usually comes over Amelia's birthday. We took advantage of the Birthday package and Amelia enjoyed her 9th birthday at a water park!


New adventure taking all the kids mini golfing. Anton started us out right by hitting the ball as hard as he could into the parking lot. 


The rest of the night Allison was the only kid in our group. I guess Alex and Katie's team looked like the most fun so they had the pleasure of herding the kids thru the course. :)


The girls on our team.  


Our little pirate Allison.


Just before we headed home we stopped to visit friends and take a boat ride. 


Ethan and Amelia love tubing, unfortunately rain cut their ride short. 


 Allison bawled the whole time they were out there that she wanted them back in the boat. :) 



Our Family Picture from Old Time Photos. This was a blast! I would highly recommend doing this your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment