Saturday, March 29, 2014

March



Happy 11th Birthday Ethan!


Anton has had issues with sensitive skin and up swelled up a couple times when around farm dust. So we thought it would be best to see what was causing his reactions. Apparently, everything. He had a reaction to everything they tested for, the only place that didn't swell or turn red was the neutral spot. His worst allergies are dust mites and cats. 

\

We put new flooring in the kitchen. I hope to paint and do a couple other small changes. I will post the "after "picture when we get that far. :)


Ethan participated in the Cadet-O-Rama last weekend. He enjoys Cadets and seeing his friends projects and cars.


This was one of the projects Ethan did for badge this year. 


"I shoot mommy butt" :) We ended up with several Nerf guns this Christmas and enjoy having "war" with the kids. I guess Allison thought I was an easy target. :)


Ethan showing his brothers how his catapult works. Then next day I found Elijah attempting to launch marbles in the house while Ethan was at school. The catapult will be in hiding for awhile. :)  


Ethan showing his cadet car for this year. He took 2nd place in the turtle race at church. That means he had the second slowest car of the group. Pinewood Derby cars aren't really our thing. :)


I needed a little taste of spring so I picked up a couple packs of strawberries and the kids helped me pot them up. Hopefully we can do a better job of keeping the alive than Wal-Mart. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment