Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Work and Play

Here's a few random pictures of our recent activities. 


Our wood shed/sheep barn needed a little TLC so Grandmpa VDB came with a bunch of gates and wood and he and Ethan went to work. It's so much nicer now that we have a quick latch gate and nicer wind break for the sheep. Ethan did a great job helping!


Next we did a little painting. Yes, I know better than to let for kids paint. Anton was "fired" after he painted a doll chair, the hydrant and then the metal gate. Seriously, I think he painted every thing except the shed! It wasn't long before the rest pooped out and I was a one woman crew! :) 


The kids had their K-4th track meet and both Ethan and Amelia got first in their races. They run like their daddy! On a side note, Sunday I went for a 1.5 mile run as part of a fitness program I'm trying to do. Amelia went along, lets just say, she's in way better shape than me! :)


Elijah showing off for the camera. 


Ethan had some birthday money burning a hole in his pocket, so I helped him pick out a new bike online. We picked it up on May 3, in the snow!


"I don't know" 


I chaperoned for the 1st grade field trip to the zoo. This is actually the first time I've been able to go on a field trip with a class. To many babies over the past few years to care for. :)


It finally warmed up enough for shear the sheep. Here we are washing Lucy. 


Rick started shearing her and I finished. I actually enjoyed it the sheep are very tame and stood still for us. 


Next was Rocky, he's looking fresh and clean!


We can't believe how different they look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment