Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Allison!!!

 Allison is a year old! From a sweet little baby to a fun little go-getter toddling around, she has always kept us on our toes!


It seems like just yesterday we brought home our sweet baby.


Our birthday girl starting her special day off right. Pancakes with sprinkles!


Don't be fooled by all the gifts in the background, they aren't all hers. I was sick at Christmas so we postponed our Christmas get-together. So everyone got to open presents on Allison's birthday.


I love my present so much I'll give it a hug!


Why is it that kids have more fun with the boxes then the actual presents? :) 


Someone loves sprinkles!


 Eating birthday cake with manners.


                                           
Amelia at one year is on the left, Allison is on the right. I'd say these two look pretty similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment