Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kids and Harvest

It's good to have another harvest behind us! I have to say, each year the combine cab seems to be a little tighter fit. Five kids and two adults is quite a squeeze. Things usually start out well, but as the ride goes on, kids start fighting about someone touching someone or someone looking at someone or someone taking someones food or drink... but hey they're only young once so we better enjoy it while it lasts, right! :)


This was Allison's first harvest, as you can see she loved to ride along. She can pull levers and push buttons with the best of them.


Combining beans on a nice afternoon.


I'll admit, I don't find pictures of equipment very exciting but my boys sure enjoy them. Especially in the photo books I make every year for our family. 


My attempt at getting the girls picture together in the combine wheel.


We'll just play "so big" instead of smile at mom.


Anton will ride any chance he gets, it's fun to see him taking interest in what Mark does.


Elijah also loves riding along, and goes with Mark as often as he can.




Two brothers hanging out in the back of the truck. 

1 comment: