Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kids & Flowers

I have a few pictures from the last few weeks that should have been posted awhile ago but time has gotten away from me once again!


Allison has started eating rice cereal, she does well and seems to enjoy it!


Anton cracks me up. The other day I found him sleeping on our front step like this. Elijah hated that I left sleep there, he needed to sleep in his bed, so after awhile Elijah finally woke him up, Anton wasn't a happy camper!


Allison giving us some sweet smiles.


Allison getting some company when she kicks her little piano.


Anton LOVES kitties, and surprisingly they tolerate his hugs and being carried around.


My hanging baskets are very simple, yet colorful and they attract humming birds which the kids and I enjoy watching. 


Another container I planted, we'll see how long it lasts before the kids and cats get to it. :)


Elijah was mad at me the other day, I heard him go outside so I looked out the window to see what he was up to I saw him peeing on my barrel of flowers! Like I said before, I'll be lucky to keep my flowers alive all summer, but I enjoy them and we'll hope for the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment