Saturday, January 22, 2011

January Pictures

We've had a good start to 2011! Below are a few random pictures of the kids from the past couple weeks. We're thankful everyone has been healthy and well this winter!
The kids love being pulled on their sleds. Normally, I like to pull them behind the 4-wheeler so I can see them, but it doesn't like to start for me. The Ranger works fine and Elijah keeps an eye on them for me. Believe me, he lets me know if someone falls off!

Anton likes climbing in cupboards anytime he gets a chance. In this picture he's inspecting daddy's "professional" pumping job. ;)

Elijah loves to pretend that he's riding a motorcycle. He runs a figure eight around our house making engine noises as loud as he can. In this picture he found a pair of Amelia's old sunglasses, which are his " racing goggles".

We got the kids a portable DVD player for Christmas. Amelia didn't like her brothers bothering her while she was watching a movie, so she found a cozy spot under Mark's desk to hide.

Elijah, I can still see you! You'll notice that Elijah doesn't seem dressed appropriately for the season. For whatever reason he thinks he doesn't need to wear clothes.

Amelia what a cute baby you have!

Well there's a good place to hide while you eat candy you aren't supposed to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment