Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kid Pics

I am way behind on my postings! Here are a few of the kids over the last couple weeks.
Anton would be happy if we held him 100% of the time. Of course that can't happen so he does hang out in the exersaucer some.

Happy Guy!

Amelia LOVES kitties, thankfully we had only one litter this spring. She prayed for two months that her cat Princess would have babies. Now she prays every night that they are safe. :) She loves to play and cuddle with them. They will even tolerate her dressing them in tutu's. :)

Elijah has been wandering around the house some during the night. We've found sleeping on the floor in front of his room, in the living room and once sleeping behind the couch. This picture was taken right before Mark and I went to bed one night. I thought Mark tucked him in and he thought I did. Turns out he helped himself to some cookies and fell asleep in Anton's bouncy seat. :) Kids truly keep life interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment