Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dirtbike Riders

Earlier this week we decided to head to Ottumwa to see if we could trade Mark's old dirtbike for a new one and maybe find one for Ethan. R/J Performance had some new bikes that had been sitting around for a couple years, so they gave us a good price and we came home with both.


Ethan ready to ride!

He does great riding through the yard!

A friendly "race" around the yard.

Amelia decided that she wanted to try to ride as well. Mark's helping her get started since she can't reach the ground yet.

Off she goes! I was surprised how well she did for as small as she is. If you're like me and wondering why she's wearing a heavy winter coat, this is what she said - "Mom if I wipe out my coat will protect me." Safety first I guess. :)

Mark & Ethan riding around the coalmine track.

No comments:

Post a Comment