Monday, April 12, 2010

Anton's 1st Tractor Ride

Saturday, April 10 Anton had his first tractor ride. He was just short of two months old. On this particular evening the kids and I didn't have much going on. We thought it would be fun to ride with Dad for a little while, so we headed to the field with supper. Here are a few pictures of our evening.

Mark and Anton in front of the CAT tractor. Mark was leveling off one of our fields with the chopper harrow, getting ready to plant corn. You may notice a haze of dust in the picture. This is because you have to drive fast (around 10mph) so that the chopper can "chop" up dirt clods and leave a nice smooth field to plant the corn. Going 10mph doesn't sound very fast, but I can assure you that it is! With all six of us in the cab we had lots of "head banging" going on. :)

Another picture of Mark and the kids leveling off.

Group shot.

Anton looks a little concerned. I can't blame him it was a rough ride. :)

Everyone has a spot, I get the buddy seat, Elijah sits behind me, Ethan is on the floor in front of me, Anton on Mark's lap (or mine) and Amelia on the floor under the monitor.

Calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment