Thursday, December 10, 2009

Farm Bureau Annual Meeting

Last week Mark and I enjoyed a couple days without kids at the FB annual meeting in DesMoines. We always enjoy our time with the young farmer committee! The following pictures were taken at the meeting. I didn't have my camera with me for the fun stuff. :)

The young farmer committee.
We have a discussion meet contest at our Young Farmer Conference in January and the top 4 contestants train and then compete at the annual meeting. This is a picture of the top 4. Dustin in the beige suit was our winner.
Our YF President Jody on the right and Vice President Randy on speaking at the award luncheon.

Bruce Vincent, a logger from Montana, was our keynote speaker. I really enjoyed his down-to-earth speech about his life and the struggles he deals with being a logger.

No comments:

Post a Comment