Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Acres

Last week the Mrs. DeBruin's kindergarten class went to Autumn Acres for the morning. I went along to help with the kids. We had a great time and the rain held off for us thankfully!


Ethan with his friends, Jaren, (Ethan is a sheep), Cody peeking over the top and Blake is the pig.

Ethan and Cody walking into the play area. They'll love this picture when they're seniors!

Ethan actually did better than I did on apple sling shot!
(I dropped my apple the first time) I beat him the second time. :)


A picture of me going down the slide! What fun! I've already asked Mark to build me one in the coal mine!

Ethan and his cousin Cody playing in the inner tubes. What they did was pile them over their heads and then push each other over. I didn't try this activity. :)

Kids playing in a box of corn.







No comments:

Post a Comment