Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Recap

The summer flew by and school has started. We stayed close to home this summer with Elijah being born and the family adjusting to another baby. Here are a few random shots taken through out the summer.



Our road flooded several times this year, this was taken in June. I suppose you could say this is how the floods of '08 affected our family.

We didn't use our pool quite as much this summer. The weather was on the cooler side most of the summer. But when we did have it filled Ethan and Amelia had a great time!

This is a picture of me and the kids digging potatoes from the weed patch of a garden I had this year. I'm happy to say my garden is looking much better now, thanks to a little round-up and the lawn mower. :)

Elijah wasn't the only baby born in the Van Den Broek family this summer. My cousin Teresa also had a little boy Joshua the end of June. This picture was taken at her baby shower last week.


Proud Grandma's holding Joshua and Elijah at the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment